Monday, February 20, 2012

February CBV Review

I like perfume or fruity scents and some cinnamon bakery scents. I don’t like strong floral and most bakery.
My mom like floral, clean or perfume scents. She dislikes bakery scents.
Apple Pie Ala Mode- 4/5- I really like this one. You can smell the apple, the creaminess of the ice cream, the pie crust and a little cinnamon. Smells exactly like apple pie ala mode. Not to bakery.
My moms rating: 4/5
Banana Coconut Cream Pie- 3/5- This is a nice scent you can smell both the banana and the coconut. Then there is a background note of the cream pie.
My moms rating: 3/5
Fudge Brownie- 3/5- This one defiantly needs to cure because it is not strong at all. But from what I can smell it is not an artificial chocolate scent. I am also getting a kind of nutty coffee scent.
My moms rating: 2/5
Cinnamon Donuts- 5/5- THIS SCENT IS SO GOOD!!!! It smells like cinnamon sugar and the doughnut bread scent. If you are not a huge bakery scent fan you still may like this scent, give it a try.
My moms rating: 4/5
Granny’s Pie Crust- 3/5- This one is ok, I am going to let it cure. It smells like pie crust and dill pickles to me right now. :(
My moms rating: 2/5
Bear Claws- 4/5- Really yummy!! It is a yummy caramel cinnamon dough with fruit and nuts.
My moms rating: 2/5
Biscotti- 3/5- This is nice, it kind of smells like cinnamon doughnuts without the strong cinnamon. I mainly got this to try mixing with chai tea.
My moms rating: 3/5
Caramel Latte- 2/5- Very strong coffee scent. Smells exactly like a caramel latte.
My moms rating: 3/5
White Chocolate Karibu- 3/5- This one is great! Smells like white chocolate, butter/caramel and nuts. I also get a kind of popcorn scent.
My moms rating: 2/5
Elvis- 2.5/5- I need to burn this one because on cold throw all I am getting is artificial banana with a weird kind of dough scent.
My moms rating: 3.5/5
Fruit Loops- 5/5- I really like this scent, it is such a cool scent. Smells exactly like fruit loops. Her fruit loop scent does not have the milk scent.
My moms rating: 4/5
Marshmallow Campfire- 3/5- Such a cool scent, smells like a toasted marshmallow.
My moms rating: 3/5 (would like it better when burning)
Vanilla Bean- 1.5/5- Is this suppose to have a scent? I don’t smell anything. Going to put this one away to cure.
My moms rating: 2/5
Vanilla Sandalwood- 4/5- I really like this one it smells like an earthy vanilla scent. Victoria gave me two scent shots of this by accident. :)
My moms rating: 3.5/5
Birds of Paradise- 4/5- This is super yummy! Smells like strawberries and cream.
My moms rating: 3/5
Crackling Birch- 3/5- This is a very manly scent. It is nice, very complex.
My moms rating: 3.5/5
Raspberry Violet- 5/5- LOVE this scent. It is so good, I love Victoria’s raspberry scent. A great fruity floral.
My moms rating: 4/5
Chantilly Lace- 4/5- A very nice soft floral, smells very clean and floral.
My moms rating: 4/5
Lavender Lime- 5/5- I LOVE THIS SCENT!!! I can’t believe I haven’t heard more about this scent. It is so unique. You get that fresh citrus lime scent and lavender. Perfect spa scent. If you like lavender apple try this scent. This scent is AMAZING!
My moms rating: 4/5
Stress Relief- 4/5- Such a great scent, very strong will be great to burn when I am stressed or sick.
My moms rating: 4/5
Meadow Dance- 3/5- This is a nice complex clean spa scent.
My moms rating: 4.5/5
Love Shack- 5/5- This is so good!!! I can smell both perfumes, so great! Similar to my all time favorite Sexy in Stilettos
My moms rating: 4.5/5
Kiwi Kicker- 4/5- Very nice fruit scent smells like you just cut into a kiwi.
My moms rating: 5/5
Macintosh Apple- 4/5- Very nice apple scent. Got this to mix with cinnamon doughnuts to make Warm Apple Fritters.
My moms rating: 2/5
Free Scent Shot:
Dolce and Gabbana- 4.5/5- very strong masculine perfume scent, this smells so good!!
My moms rating: 5/5
Sampler Pack:
Bite Me- 4.5/5- very nice complex fruity earthy scent. I mainly get cherry and orange with a fizzy note, then I get a spicy earthy note.
My moms rating: 4.5/5
Plumeria Passion- 1.5/5- strong floral scent, I really don’t like this one
My moms rating: 3/5
Raspberry Peach Cobbler- 1.5/5- I don’t like the cobbler note in this it does not agree with my nose.
My moms rating: 1/5
Passion Fruit- 4/5- this is such a nice scent, a really nice fruity blend.
My moms rating: 3/5
Coconut Cake- 4/5- I have already had this scent, it is really yummy and perfect for the summer.
My moms rating: 4/5
Pink Noel- 3/5- this is a nice vanilla scent but it is VERY sweet.
My moms rating: 2/5
Chocolate Covered Cherries- 3/5- this is nice but kind of has a cough syrup scent, very nice chocolate scent, smells just like chocolate covered cherries.
My moms rating: 4/5
Tuberose and Gardenia- 1.5/5- very strong floral, this one is not for me.
My moms rating: 4/5
Mini Jelly Jars:
Clean Cotton- 5/5- I love this scent so fresh and clean, it is amazing.
My moms rating: 4.5/5
Cherry Fizzy Pop- 4/5- such a cool scent, has her fizzy pop scent with cherry.
My moms rating: 4/5
Carmen Miranda- 5/5- I love this scent, such an amazing fruit blend. Smells different ever time you get it.
My moms rating: 3.5/5
8oz Candle:
Tiffany-D- 4.5/5- such a great scent, very soft. Smells like cotton candy and melon.
My mom’s rating: 3.5/5
Love Victoria, Halo Black:
Sexy in Stilettos- 6/5- THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SCENT!! If you haven’t tried this one you have to get it. It is a very soft clean feminine perfume scent.
My mom’s rating: 5/5
My favorites:
-Sexy in Stilettos
-Lavender Lime
-Carmen Miranda
-Tiffany-D
-Clean Cotton
-Love Shack
-Cinnamon Doughnuts
-Fruit Loops
My mom’s favorites:
-Kiwi Kicker
-Dolce and Gabbana
-Meadow Dance
-Love Shack
-Bite Me
-Clean Cotton
-Sexy in Stilettos











No comments:

Post a Comment