Saturday, July 16, 2011

CBV July Sale Haul

Hey guys sorry I havent posted for awhile I was at my grandparents house and just recently got back. When I got home I had recieved my CBV sale order. She had an amazing sale on July 1st for 24 hours, it was 20% off orders of $50 or more! Below is what I got and their ratings. (1 worst- 5 best)

Caramel Gingered Apple Crisp- 4

Gooey Cinnamon Bun- 5

4oz Lavender Apple- 4

4oz Pomegrante and Mango- 4

Scent Shots-

Bath Time With Pooh- 3

Lei Flowers- 4

Strawberry Danish- 2 (need to burn can not smell strawberry)

Lime Sorbet- 3

Root Beer Float- 4 ( such a fun yummy scent)

Apricot Crumb Cake- 2 ( free scent shot)

Rain- 3 ( i think its nice and my mom loves it!!)

Coconut Cake- 5!

White Nectarine and Pink Coral- 5 (AMAZING!!)

p.s- come back for reviews of these scents and please follow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment